Sunday, November 7, 2010

About to start another week

Well in Real Estate we should know that the weekends, when our clients old and new are most active, is the time for us to also be at our most active.  OK, yes I spent Saturday afternoon at the Pemberton Holmes office - two calls from people needing directions, and then I was 'on call' until midnight Saturday.  Well it was my wife's birthday and we went to the Keg - cell phone on and new laptop at the ready!!

And the rest of this weekend I can feel pleased that I almost have a fully functioning website - I'll post the url here as soon as I am sure some typos and bits have been sorted out.  I am also setting up a new e.mail address just for real estate.  This will be separate from our personal e.mail addresses, and I will access it at any time just on the laptop and my IPhone (that is coming as a birthday present for me in a few days - SURPRISE!!). 

I am working on my Facebook account to set up a link for people to access my website that way, and will also update my Linkedin profile and fire up a Twitter account.  Those are all targeted for completion this week.

In the mean time I am open for business so don't forget, and send me a note so I can drop by to tell you more of what is totally unique about my way of bringing a smile to your faces and your bank manager's!

Questions?  Just send me a comment - looking forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment