Friday, November 5, 2010

YOUR consultant in Real Estate

So my tag line was born.

Personal - yes that is for you as my client, i.e. YOUR

Real Estate - well that is now my area of activity - I'll tell you about my past if you ask!

AND 'Consultant' - for sure that is what I am for you.  I have been a consultant for many people and on many projects in my 40 years of construction, project management and business, so a 'Consultant' I will remain.

In any event that BEST describes what I can and will do for you: 
  • I will listen
  • I will make notes
  • I will verify you requirements
  • I will take your instructions
  • we will agree on terms for what you want - that is budget to most people
  • we will agree on the best and most economical way for your needs to be met
  • we will plan a strategy for the work, for communications and of course marketing
  • I will agree with you how we will implement this plan
 And in all of this I will be YOUR Real Estate Consultant.

So let's get on with it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment